Tuesday 17 April 2018

Mingle. They do surveys but their app is more interesting.

Pie chart, Mingle survey site and app review, sign-up registration link info
My weird fixation with survey sites continues and, so, I find myself looking at yet another one.

This time it's Mingle, an organisation who retain a vague sense of mystery for me, even though I've been using them for over a year.

The surveys they offer are fairly standard, as are the rewards for doing them and, in my experience, there really aren't very many surveys available.

What does make Mingle of interest is that they have an app called Mingle Tracks which they'll pay you to download and install.

mobile phone with uk gbp british pound symbol on its white screen, mingle tracks app, review sign-up register linkI have Mingle Tracks installed on a phone I only use for playing Swagbucks videos on, and I receive £1.60 a month for doing so. You're allowed to install it on multiple phones and will get the £1.60 a month for each one. Sadly, I can't use it on my other spare phone because it makes it disconnect from the Internet when activated.

You'll also receive 80 pence a month for installing Mingle Tracks on your computer but I've not attempted to do that, as I'm paranoid about my security and, therefore, haven't dared risk it. Mingle, it should be pointed out, say the app is perfectly safe and won't store private or confidential information about you.

With its limited number of surveys available, Mingle isn't one of the more vital sites to join up with and it's a slow earner for me. In fact, Mingle Tracks provides me with pretty much the only income I make from the organisation. Because of this, I'd recommend it as a way to make a few pounds a month for basically doing nothing.

If you want to sign up with Mingle, you can do so by clicking this link. It isn't a referral link and I won't make any money from you using it.

Payment method: BACS, various gift vouchers.
Minimum payout: 2,000 points (£16).
Time for payouts to be processed: Varies.
My earnings in the last week: 44 pence.
My rating: 6/10.
JOIN MINGLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment