Saturday 14 April 2018

One Poll. The slow but reliable survey site.

Pie Chart, percentages, OnePoll survey site review and sign-up register link
OnePoll is one of the simplest survey sites you'll ever come across. It offers nothing other than surveys, and the surveys themselves tend to also be straightforward.

Those surveys are, it has to be said, very low-paying, offering you just 10-20 pence each, with the occasional 30 pence one thrown in. At that rate, it really does take weeks or even months to reach your first payout of £25. Once you've cashed out, you then may find yourself having to wait for up to a month for the money to reach you. This is definitely a survey site for people who aren't in a rush.

But it's not all bad news. The good news is that there's a steady stream of surveys available and I usually get through 3 to 5 of them a day. Generally, they're pretty pain-free to complete. I also get screened out of only a minority once I've started and, when I am screened out, it happens early in the process, meaning I don't get my time wasted.

While OnePoll has its faults, in terms of pay, I do recommend it because of the reliable number of surveys available and their simplicity.

If you want to join OnePoll, you can do so by using this link. OnePoll do have a referral system but it uses email, rather than links on websites, which means you can rest assured that I won't make any money if you use the links on this page to join up.

Payment method: BACS & PayPal.
Minimum payout: £25.
Time for payouts to be processed: Up to 28 days.
My earnings in the last week: £1.45.
My rating: 7/10.
JOIN ONEPOLL.

No comments:

Post a Comment