Tuesday 19 June 2018

Curious Cat. The quick-paying survey app.

mobile phone whose white screen is showing a uk gbp british pound £ symbol, curious cat survey app, review, sign up, join, register info
Curious Cat is a survey app I've just downloaded to my phone and given a quick try-out to.

It offers surveys from sources that'll be familiar to all regular survey takers, such as Samplicio and the somewhat unfortunately named Cint and is a quick, easy and no-nonsense way to do them.

As with all sites that offer such surveys, rewards are variable. Some are clearly generous and some aren't really worth bothering with. It all depends on how much time you're willing to spend earning a particular amount of money.

There's also the familiar problem of getting screened out of surveys, which clearly happens a lot.

Having said that, the ones I tried screened me out almost instantly, so at least not much time was wasted.

But easily the main selling point for Curious Cat is that you only need to earn £1 in order to cash-out, which is done via PayPal, and you receive your money almost instantly.

In the half hour since I downloaded it, I've earned 45 pence, so I've still got a way to go before a cash-out. From reviews I've seen online, it seems there are no problems with Curious Cat stumping up the money it owes you, so I'd see the app as being promising. I'll post more information as I have it.

Curious Cat is available for both IOS and Android. You can find out more and get the app by going to the official Curious Cat site, right here. This isn't a referral link, so I won't make any money if you use it.

Payment method: PayPal.
Minimum payout: £1.
Time for payouts to be processed: Instant.
My rating: Too early to say yet but intriguing.
DOWNLOAD CURIOUS CAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment