Sunday 3 June 2018

Global Test Market. A survey site with some issues.

Pie chart, global test market survey site review, register sign-up link info
If you've ever used any survey aggregators like Branded Surveys, Swagbucks or Qmee, you'll know that Global Test Market supplies surveys through those sites. However, it also has a site of its own.

Sadly, it's not one without problems. I've often found it slow to open, difficult to log into and hit by technical issues when it comes to accessing surveys.  Those surveys have also had a high screen-out rate.

Because of all this, I have to say that, for me, it's not been one of the better survey sites. Rewards are middling and it can take a long time to reach the redemption limit.

On top of that, the rewards system is somewhat vague. Global Test Market used to reward you with, "Market Points," which were converted to money when you cashed out. Some months ago, they changed over to giving you, "Life Points," instead, which many users quickly realised are noticeably less valuable than the Market Points had been. Either way, having either system in place, rather than just crediting you with money, has always looked suspiciously like an attempt to obscure just how little you're paid per survey.

Overall, with the technical issues, middling rewards and obfuscational points system, I'd put Global Test Market comfortably in the bottom half of the survey sites I've tried and I abandoned it several months ago, having decided it just wasn't worth the effort.

Despite that, if you want to join Global Test Market, you can do so by clicking on this link. It's not a referral link, what with me no longer being a member, so I won't make a penny out of it if you use it to join.

Payment method: PayPal, Amazon and various other gift cards.
Minimum payout: Around £30. It varies.
Time for payouts to be processed: Around 10 days. It varies.
My earnings in the last week: £0. (My highest-ever weekly earnings: £6.74.)
My rating: 3/10.
JOIN GLOBAL TEST MARKET.

No comments:

Post a Comment