Wednesday 6 June 2018

MySurvey - I'm not sure what it's there for.

pie chart, mysurvey site review sign-up register info link
MySurvey is a very strange case because I really don't know what the differences is between it and Global Test Market. It looks like it, it acts like it and it seems to carry the same surveys as it.

Unfortunately, it also tends to have all the same problems as Global Test Market. Pages can take an eternity to load, there can be problems logging in and the surveys themselves are frequently stricken with technical errors that mean they don't always credit or complete.

On top of that, like Global Test Market, it uses an arcane points system that seems to be designed to make it not totally clear just how much a survey is paying you.

Also like Global Test Market, there's a fair amount of getting screened-out of surveys involved and it can take a fair amount of work to reach the basic payout threshold.

Although MySurvey has a referrals system, I deleted my account with the site, several months ago, so I definitely won't make any money from it if you sign up for MySurvey by using this link.

Payment method: PayPal and various gift vouchers.
Minimum payout: $10.
Time for payouts to be processed: Variable.
My earnings in the last week: N/A
My rating: 3/10.
JOIN MYSURVEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment