Monday 4 June 2018

Crowd Content. A source of discontent.

writing pad and pen, crowd content content mill review, sign up register info link
After signing up with Textbroker and making a modest but useful amount of money from it, I decided to try out other content mills and see if they'd prove to be more lucrative.

The second one I signed up with was Crowd Content. After filling out the necessaries, I was accepted as a 2-Star writer and looked forward to a flood of assignments comparable to those that Textbroker had been giving me.

Unfortunately, since then, nearly six months later, Crowd Content has offered me virtually no assignments at all. I think the total must be well below a dozen and what little there has been has always been snapped up before I could even click on the link to accept it. From reading around the Internet, it would appear this shortage of assignments is a common complaint.

As a result, in almost six months of being a member, I've made not a single cent from the site. Although I remain a member, I'm afraid to say that, unless something changes dramatically, I've basically written Crowd Content off as a potential source of income.

It's a shame as, if Crowd Content had even been able to match what Textbroker was offering, I'd have been happy to use it whenever I was free and available.

Should you be interested, below are its listed pay rates for writers:

  • Custom Content Orders (pricing per word): 
  • 1 Star: 1.2 cents | 1.4 cents 
  • 2 Star: 2.0 cents | 2.3 cents 
  • 3 Star: 4.4 cents | 5.2 cents 
  • 4 Star: 6.6 cents | 7.6 cents 

  • Tweets (pricing is per unit): 
  • Standard: $0.70 | $0.80 
  • Professional: $1.05 | $1.20 

  • Facebook Posts (pricing is per unit): 
  • Standard: $1.05 | $1.20 Professional: $1.55 | $1.75.

If you fancy your chances of having more luck than me, you can join Crowd Content by clicking on this link. It's not a referral link, which means I won't even be able to make money from them via the referral route. Crowd Content really is a dead loss for me.

Payment method: PayPal.
Minimum payout: $10.
Time for payouts to be processed: Not known.
My earnings in the last week: £0.
My rating: 1/10.
JOIN CROWD CONTENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment