Monday 11 June 2018

Vivatic. It does a bit of everything.

pie chart, vivatic survey site review, sign up, join, info referral, make money
In my nightmarish quest to investigate online money-making opportunities, I've just signed up with a site called Vivatic. It's far too early for me to pass judgement on it but I can at least described what I've experienced so far.

Vivatic seems to be in some ways comparable to the inevitable Swagbucks, in that it offers a variety of ways to make money.

Like Swagbucks, it offers the chance to earn from signing up for various offers. As I've said in the past, I never bother with such offers, as they hardly ever seem to credit and you're often giving unfamiliar companies too much information for comfort.

Vivatic also acts as a survey aggregator. Most of the surveys it offers are from the usual suspects, like Toluna, Survey Sampling International and Speak Up, with pay rates for their surveys looking to be fairly typical of aggregator sites.

Something that is unusual is that it also offers Populus surveys. I don't think I've ever seen Populus surveys offered by an aggregator, so that's certainly something new.

Having said that, as you can join Populus directly, it's hard to see why you'd got through an aggregator who'll, presumably, get a cut of your earnings and, therefore, I assume, pay you less than if you went direct to the original source.

Vivatic also offers surveys by someone called MVF who I've never heard of. Therefore, I've just attempted a two minute survey with them and duly earned 10 pence for it. I shall look further into MVF to find out what they're about and also whether this offer's repeatable.

You can also make money by doing, "Tasks." As far as I can see, these involve some sort of writing micro-task for an outfit called Figure Eight, who I've never heard of. You have to sign-up with them to complete their offers. I haven't done so yet. I'll look into them later and give my opinion when I'm more informed.

It would appear that, once you've completed a certain number of micro-tasks, you qualify for better writing jobs, with £3 being the maximum potential reward for completing such a job.

The features that Vivatic shares with other sites seem fairly standard and there aren't as many of them as with Swagbucks but its few distinctive features seem to hold at least some potential interest for the determined money-maker. Therefore, if you want to join Vivatic, you can do so by using this referral link, from which I could potentially make a modest sum.

Payment method: PayPal.
Minimum payout: £20/$20.
Time for payouts to be processed: 1-2 months!
My earnings today: 10 pence.
My rating: Too early to say.
JOIN VIVATIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment