Saturday 9 June 2018

SurveyNetwork. The site that does what it says on the tin.

Pie chart, steve gets rich, survey network review, register, sign-up, referral, info
SurveyNetwork is another survey aggregator site, like Branded Surveys, Swagbucks and Qmee.

In my experience, it mostly offers surveys from Global Test Market, Toluna and Survey Sampling International. This means its pay rates tend to be in the mid-range, possibly slightly higher than the three aforementioned aggregators but not by very much.

When it comes to using it, I'd personally say it's a bit pointless trying to use the home page to access surveys. You can do it that way but there's not enough reliable information on there about which surveys are still available. It works better if you click on links for surveys that have been sent to you via emails.

Speaking of which, I note that other SurveyNetwork users have complained that it spams them with hundreds of emails a day. It's not a problem I've had but it's something to keep an eye out for and is a reminder that it's always wise to set up an email account which exists purely for dealing with survey site, so that it doesn't matter if it gets drowned in emails from either them or their partners.

I don't use SurveyNetwork much because it basically duplicates what other sites offer, and that lack of use means my earnings from it have been low. However, it seems clear to me that if I used it more, my earnings from it would be comparable to what I get from those other sites.

If you want to sign up to SurveyNetwork, you can do so by clicking on this referral link, for which I would receive a modest reward.

Payment method: PayPal.
Minimum payout: £20.
Time for payouts to be processed: They claim it's speedy but I've not yet claimed a payout from them, so I cannot vouch for that.
My earnings in the last week: 60 pence.
My rating: 6/10.
JOIN SURVEYNETWORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment