Tuesday 10 April 2018

PopulusLive - one of the best survey sites around.

It's not very often that I get to praise survey sites unequivocally. Often, their surveys are tedious, pay poorly or screen you out with annoying regularity. But there's one survey site I can recommend with no equivocation whatsoever.

And that's PopulusLive.

PopulusLive surveys pay well, usually between £1 and £6, they're generally interesting and they rarely screen you out once you've started them. This means it's always good news when one of them pops up in your email inbox. You do need a little patience, however, as they don't offer a huge amount of surveys, so you may have to go for lengthy spells between them.

The one thing that could be improved about PopulusLive is that you can't cash-out until you've earned £50 and, once you have, they pay by cheque, which means you have to wait for it to arrive. Still, it usually only takes a couple of weeks to arrive, so it's not a massive inconvenience. The cash-out process is automatic, so you don't have to do anything to activate it.

PopulusLive is definitely in my top three or four favourite survey sites and I'd see it as one that you have to sign up for if you want to make money from surveys. As far as I can make out, they have no referrals programme, which means I'll get no bonus from PopulusLive if you sign up with them through this link but I'm not going to let that put me off recommending them.

Payment method: Cheque.
Minimum payout: £50.
Time for payouts to be processed: Usually a couple of weeks.
My earnings in the last week: £6.
My rating: 9/10.
JOIN POPULUSLIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment