Sunday 15 April 2018

Panelbase. It's not what it used to be.

Pie chart, Panelbase survey site review, sign-up, registration info
I'm starting to be astonished by just how many survey sites I'm signed up to. And here's yet another one for me to talk about. Of them all, Panelbase is one of the less dramatic ones. When I first started using it, about a year and a half ago, it was a steady earner for me but, for whatever reason, as I've gone along, my earnings from it have declined markedly. Whether that's a problem only I've had or whether others have found the same thing, I couldn't say.

It's one of those sites that you don't need to check-up on on a regular basis because its surveys seem to hang around forever and Panelbase emails you whenever a new one appears. The surveys generally pay somewhat above average and, personally, I find that I get offered plenty but I get screened out of nearly all of them, meaning Panelbase is a very slow earner for me.

As well as surveys, the site also frequently offers you the chance to join paid market research panels which are noticeably better rewarded than individual surveys. Sadly, I can give no judgement on what it's like to be on one of those panels, as I've never qualified for any of them. I sometimes get the feeling that these companies see me as a demographic catastrophe.

When it comes to cashing-out, you can do so once you've earned £10. That didn't used to take me long to achieve but, nowadays, it takes me around 3 months to get there.

You, however, may have better luck than me, so, if you want to sign up with Panelbase, you can do it by using this link. Panelbase are another of those pesky sites that don't have a referral system, so, as so often, you can rest assured that I won't make any money out of it if you use that link.

Payment method: BACS, gift vouchers.
Minimum payout: £10.
Time for payouts to be processed: Around one month.
My earnings in the last week: 70 pence.
My rating: 5/10.
JOIN PANELBASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment