Monday 16 April 2018

One Opinion - the strangely forgettable survey site.

Pie chart, one opinion survey site review, sign-up registration link
There's really not a lot to say about One Opinion. It offers the same kinds of surveys that the likes of Branded Surveys, Swagbucks and Qmee do. I'd say it pays slightly less than the average for them and I get screened out of nearly all of them. Consequently, I make very little money from the site.

The good news is that you generally get paid 5 pence if you're screened out, so there is, at least some incentive.

With a relatively high minimum cash-out limit of £25, it's another of those sites that takes a long time to reach the redemption stage, so you're likely to need a fair bit of patience. I'd say One Opinion is worth signing up for but there are other sites I'd sign up with first.

If you want to join One Opinion, you can so so by clicking on this link. One Opinion appears to have no referrals system, so, you can sleep easy tonight knowing that I'll not make a penny out of it if you join via this site.

Payment method: Virtual Visa card, PayPal, Amazon vouchers.
Minimum payout: £25.
Time for payouts to be processed: Usually less than a week.
My earnings in the last week: £1.50.
My rating: 6/10.
JOIN ONE OPINION.

No comments:

Post a Comment